Founded in 1931
Members work together to promote quality healthcare in San Joaquin County through education, community service programs and legislative advocacy while having fun and making friends.
The Alliance Supporting the Medical
Family and our Community through:
- Health Promotion
- Education Personal Growth
- Development Legislative Efforts
2011-2012 Health Projects
- Stockton Shelter for the homeless - adopt a single ladies' room with bunk beds for 8 women by providing new bedding, flooring, painting, etc.
- Marine Beanie Project - knitting beanie hats for the military.
- Never For A Minute/Kids in Hot Cars - just in the planning process
- President: Nancy Schneider
- Membership: Nancy Schneider
- Treasurer: Jeanne Pimack
- Secretary: Jeannine Burns